Open Access Policy
Indian Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (IIJFMT) is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without
charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy,
distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other
lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This
is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
This is an official publication of Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (ICFMT) and is peer reviewed.
This is published as an Print and online journal quarterly.
Copyright & licensing
The journal follows following licences conditions CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.
Yes, it is displayed or embedded in all versions of each article/journal.
As per journal policy, Authors retain copyright and assign exclusive rights to the journal/Publisher.
This Journal uses double blind peer review.
Screening for plagiarism is done using local available websites/SEO tools.
Aims & Scope
The journal solicits contributions in the field of clinical Forensic Medicine, Forensic Pathology, Toxicology, Forensic Psychiatry, Forensic Science, Anthropology, Traffic Medicine, Victimology, Environmental hazards, Torture Medicine & Human Rights and Criminology & Criminalistics.
--Instructions for Authors
Cross Reference. DOI number is given to each article. Each article is checked for Pliagrism. We are in process of getting the journnal indexed in Scopus, DOAJ, WHO Hinari. Each article is checked for Pliagrism.
We are in process of getting the journnal indexed in Scopus, DOAJ, WHO Hinari.
Manuscripts should be Original Research Article, Case reveiew, Case Reports, Letters to editor, Book Reveiw.
Contributions for publication are considered on the condition that they are contributed solely to this journal and have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The editor reserves the right to edit, condense, alter, rearrange, rewrite or reject the manuscript. There is no processing or submission fees for the article in our journal.
Manuscript shall be submitted through e. mail and through online article submission portal. The manuscript should meet the international uniform requirements as per style and formatting (Uniform Requirements for Manuscript Submitted to Biomedical Journals. International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Ann Intern Med 19997; 126:36-47).
Each manuscript should be accompanied with the following declaration:
- Each author have participated in the work and significantly contributed in the study and preparation of the manuscript.
- Order of authorship as placed in the manuscript is final and accepted by all authors/ co-authors.
- Authors do not have any objection in transferring copy right to the journal.
The contents of the articles and the views expressed therein are the sole responsibility of the authors and editor/ editorial board have no liability whatsoever for the same.
Manuscripts should contain following Structure
1) Abstract: It should be structured. It contains following headings Introduction, Aims, Materials
2) Key Words:
3) Introduction: Breif introduciton, In end why this study is taken, Research question
4) Material and Methods: In brie
5) Results: In form of Tables, charts and figures. Dont Explain them
6) Discussion: In disscussion, appropriate tables etc are citied.
8) Source of Funding: If any or None, if no sponsership.
9) Conflict of Interest: No
10) Ethical Clearance: Taken and vide letter number.
11) Acknowledgement: If any
Reference should be in Vancouver style. The citation should be in form of round bracket e.g. (1, 2).
All Tables, charts should be in separate single file
All Images should be submitted originally as separated files. The images should be original and in HD resolution.
— Publication fees
No, Publication fees or article processing charges (APCs) was charged from authors.
--Publication fee waivers
This is not applicable till time as we are not charging any tyoe of fees.
— Other fees
Also, No Hidden Fees, editorial processing charges, language editing fees, colour charges, submission fees, page charges, membership fees, print subscription costs,
other supplementary charges are applicable till date.
— Archiving policy
Internet Archive is done.
— Repository policy
The journal allows all versions to be deposited
in an institutional or other repository of the author’s choice without embargo.
The different versions are
- Submitted version (Manuscript which is under editorial reveiw)
- Accepted version (Author Accepted Manuscript)
- Published version (Version of Record)
The Journal also allows immediate free access to the work and permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose.
— Unique identifirs & structured data
- PID is the digital object identifier (DOI). The Journal
- yes, the journal allow for ORCI D iDs to be present in article metadata
- yes, the journal comply withI4OC standards for open citations?
Manuscript Publishing Timeline/ Publishing schedule
- On receipt of Manuscript, It will be checked by editorial office for all the components as mentioned above. The manuscripts defficient in any respect will be return back.
- After the manuscript crosses preliminary editorial office reveiw, it will be subjected to double blind review by minimum two different reveiwers. There comments will be forwarded to author for rectification or for withdrawal or rejection reasons.
- The Preliminary manuscript review takes 10-30 days. Double Blind review takes 10-30 days. Then the final process is completed in next 10-30 days. The total of 1-3 months is required for final acceptance of manuscript and thus published.
- There should be no Pliagrism in the manuscript as well as tables and other material submitted. It is sole responsibility of corresponding author along with other Authors. The corresponding author is responsible for taking consent from each author and provided appropriate representation to authors who had contributed in the manuscript. Ghost writing is not allowed.
- Editorial Office also check Pliagrism with the help of free softwares on the web.
- As per journal policy, Authors retain copyright and assign exclusive rights to the journal/Publisher.
Ethics and Malpractice Statement
No advertsing is done on website/Journal except publishing of our academic activities reports/snaps.
No Direct marketing is done on website/Journal.